post

Herrera aware of PSG interest

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera states he knew the reports of a probable go to Paris Saint-Germain had been coming out before they hit the headlines.Previously this week,

The Sun arrived out with the exclusive story of PSG’s bid to snatch the Spanish midfielder on a free transfer when his
contract expires in the summer season.

But the ex-Athletic Bilbao star continues to be in talks with United over a renewal and subsequent stories have proposed he wishes to increase his remain at Old Trafford.

It all seems like regular agent-driven rumour-mongering and the reality that it came out through the intercontinental crack when it would not disrupt Herrera’s aim and that the player realized about it ahead of it broke says it all definitely.“It is sensible when you have a few months of contract left and there are huge choices,” Herrera advised El Periodico de Aragon.“I presently understood a little something was going to appear out.

I just take it as usual, I target on enjoying football in the month and a half that stays.
The rest is left to my agent, both equally the possible renewal with United and any
talks with another club for my departure.“I do not worry myself with what will materialize in four months, so I do not know if my time listed here is above.

I appreciate enjoying for the largest
club in England, the fans love me, they have addressed me phenomenally in the
establishment and my obligation is to listen to them, although I honestly do not know
what is likely to happen.“What I see myself is attempting to win at Watford next week.

If you are entitled to rewards and if you are an straightforward and hardworking individual, they
arrive.”

Football Scores

Football Betting Here

post

Faouzi Ghoulam to sign new contract despite Premier League interest? – 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – Africa


by
Graeme Jackson

Thursday Oct 12, 2017. 17:00


Faouzi Ghoulam could still sign a new contract with Italian side Napoli, despite reported interest from Premier League giants such as Manchester City and Liverpool.

The Algerian has thus far refused to sign new deal in Naples, with his current contract set to expire at the end of the 2017/18 season.

The 26-year-old is one of Europe’s most highly-regarded left-backs and has become a top performer since his move to Italy from Saint-Etienne in 2014.

Ghoulam’s status at Napoli has drawn interest from Manchester City and Liverpool, while the likes of Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus have also been linked with the North African.

However, Goal reports that Napoli are “increasingly confident” that Ghoulam will sign a new five-year contract with the club.

The deal will include a €40m release clause, which can only be triggered by foreign clubs. This will dissuade Napoli’s Serie A rivals, such as Juventus and Roma, from signing the player.



Source link

post

Spurs launch interest in Keita Baldé Diao


Lazio forward Keita Balde Diao

by
Staff Reporter

Wednesday Aug 23, 2017. 20:06


Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly set to meet Lazio’s €30 million valuation of Keita Balde Diao, according to Corriere dello Sport.

The forward, who will be out of contract at the end of the season, has missed several training session’s in an attempt to force a move away from the club with Juventus the wingers preferred choice of destination – and also the only club he is willing to move to in Italy.

Diao, 22, is reportedly determined to join the Old Lady with the winger shrugging off interest from Napoli, AC Milan, Inter Milan and West Ham United.

.
NABY KEITA IS UNBELIEVABLE, SAYS SCHALKE CHIEF

Spurs, though, could change his mind with the added bonus of UEFA Champions League football for the Senegal international.

Diao scored 16 goals – chipping in with five assists – in 31 Italian Serie A appearances for Lazio last season.



Source link

post

Anderlecht confirm interest in Senegal star Mbodji – 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – Africa


Anderlecht defender Kara Mbodji

by
Austin Ditlhobolo

Monday Aug 14, 2017. 16:00


Belgian outfit Anderlecht have handed Senegalese international Kara Mbodji a new contract amidst interest from other European clubs.

The towering defender was one of Anderlecht’s star players as they clinched the 2016/17 Belgian Pro League title and the recent 2017 Belgian Super Cup.

Anderlecht have now announced that Mbodji, who joined the club from another Belgian club Genk in August, 2015, has inked a new deal.

A club statement read: “Despite the interest of several European clubs, RSC Anderlecht today found an agreement with its defensive pillar Kara Mbodji regarding an extension of its contract.

“The 27-year-old Senegalese international is now linked to the Mauve and Blanc until 2020.

“The club is obviously delighted to be able to count on the services of Kara Mbodji in the coming seasons.”

The highly-rated defender played for Tromsø IL in the Norwegian Premier League for three seasons, before joining Genk in December, 2012.

Mbodji can also play in midfield as a central defensive midfielder.



Source link

post

Milan’s Mirabelli confirms Aubameyang interest – 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – Africa


Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

by
Graeme Jackson

Thursday Aug 10, 2017. 15:00


AC Milan are definitely interested in signing Borussia Dortmund’s Gabonese star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, as confirmed by sports chief Massimiliano Mirabelli.

The Italian giants have made waves in the transfer market this European summer but want to top off their shopping with the acquisition of a big-name striker.

Mirabelli has held talks with the representatives of unwanted Chelsea striker Diego Costa and Aubameyang in recent weeks, while Fiorentina’s Nikola Kalinic is another notable name linked with Milan.

“If we are interested in Kalinic? Yes, but we are also interested in Diego Costa and Aubameyang!” stated Mirabelli.

“We need an advanced forward for this summer and we absolutely can not go wrong. Supporters have faith in us and we have to repay them.”

Aubameyang was the Bundesliga’s leading goal scorer last season, with 31 strikes in the German top flight.



Source link

post

Mabena oblivious regarding Kaizer Chiefs interest


Ndumiso Mabena of Platinum Stars during the Absa Premiership 2016/17 match between Polokwane City and Platinum Stars at the Old Peter Stadium, South Africa on 19 April 2017 ©Samuel Shivambu/BackpagePix

by
Bertin Basson

Saturday Aug 05, 2017. 09:00


Ndumiso Mabena has revealed that he was unaware of reported interest from Kaizer Chiefs leading up to his move to Bloemfontein Celtic.

The 30-year-old was reportedly on the Amakhosi radar, but with no concrete offer coming to fruition the former Orlando Pirates and Platinum Stars striker joined Siwelele on a two-year deal last month.

MILUTIN SREDOJEVIC RETURNS TO SA GIANTS ORLANDO PIRATES

“I can’t talk about that [Kaizer Chiefs speculation] because it’s something that I didn’t know,” Mabena told KickOff.com.

“It was something that was a rumour to me and that was seen in the newspapers. Remember, I was away with Platinum Stars playing in the CAF Confederation Cup for two weeks so it is something that I know of [from the papers]. But nobody called me [from Kaizer Chiefs] and nobody said anything to me.”



Source link

post

Swaziland stars attract interest from SA club – ABSA Premiership 2016/17


Njabulo Ndlovu of Swaziland challenged by Paul Katema of Zambia during the 2016 Cosafa Cup Quarterfinals match between Zambia and Swaziland at Sam Nujoma Stadium in Windhoek Namibia on 19 June, 2016 ©Muzi Ntombela/BackpagePix

by
Austin Ditlhobolo

Thursday Jun 15, 2017. 11:30


AmaZulu have reportedly opened talks with Mbabane Swallows over the possibility of signing striker Sebelo Ndzinisa and midfielder Njabulo Ndlovu.

The two players helped Swaziland giants Swallows reach the CAF Confederation Cup group stage for the first time in history earlier this year.

Ndzinisa and Ndlovu, who are also Swaziland internationals, are said to have caught the eye of Usuthu ahead of 2017/18 campaign.

According to a Kickoff.com source close to the KwaZulu-Natal giants, have already started negotiations with Swallows.

“AmaZulu has already identified both Ndzinisa and Ndlovu as amongst their new signings for next season,” the source tells KickOff.com.

“The club has already begun negotiations with their club in Swaziland.”

AmaZulu are in process of buying the Absa Premiership status of newly-promoted Thanda Royal Zulum

They are believed to be already started preparing for life in the top-flight next season.



Source link

post

Mario Lemina welcomes Arsenal, Watford interest – 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers


by
Graeme Jackson

Wednesday Jun 07, 2017. 17:30


Gabonese midfielder Mario Lemina has welcomed reported interest from Premier League clubs despite being on the books of Italian giants Juventus.

Arsenal and Watford have been linked with a move for the Panthers player, who helped Juventus win the Serie A and Coppa Italia titles in 2016/17.

Valencia and Olympique Lyon are also rumoured to be interested in the 23-year-old, who was mostly used as a substitute by Juve coach Max Allegri.

Lemina told Foot Mercato: “I am flattered by the interest of Arsenal and Watford.

“I am playing for a big club now but I am happy about the interest of other clubs.

“I do not have a preference for any league. My future depends on who really wants me.”

The Gabonese player has also represented Lorient and Olympique Marseille in his club career.



Source link